Free
Apr 30, 2009 06:16PM

I appreciate the effort behind your plausible explanation. I doubt ,however, such was the explanation of the jump in the number of shares traded from the stagnated 50-75000 per day to over 800,000 shares traded yesterday...

We have seen, time and again, MMS shake the dusty blanket of a stagnated trading in the stock with such tactics as took place yesterday...

To me the clue always has been that the ups and downs of the pps are strictly controlled and remain within the 3 cent range of the MMS daily trading fluctuations...

The big trades which you listed in your post most likely are a portion of shares traded between the MMS, and if you added them up they will reflect an even number of shares "SOLD" and "BOUGHT", which comes down to a net effet of zero and no change in the pps...

In short, the MMS traded 300,000 or so shares to rock the boat, and managed to affect the pps in zero sum. If these were legitimate buys, the pps would by up several cents in no time, As we know there are not many shareholders that will "Sell" at these prices, and MMS would not be parting with 800,00 shares without jacking up the pps...

Just another view of yesterday...

Gil...

New Message
Please login to post a reply