Free

Re: Please set me straight./ok; I CAN'T TAKE THIS

posted on May 01, 2009 10:19AM

ANY LONGER...

What the heck you are talking about? What "Research", or lack thereof you are so steamed up about?...

As the Court Ruling clearly pointed out, the NDA agreement, which was the cornerstone of the law suit filed by BOW, was a contract to be governed by the laws of the State of Califronia...

And the laws of the State of California clearly frobid such restrictive agreements as a matter of public policy...

This was a matter of Choice of Law applied by the Court under the Conflict of Laws Rules long established by the U.S. Supreme Court...

EDIG knew this, their lawyers knew this, and therefore there was no need for any "RESEARCH" by them as you assert...

It is BOW and his lawyers who filed the law suit in UTAH FEDERAL Court hoping they would prevail on their claims that EDIG had promised for 7 years not to compete in the whole world against them?...

And so far they have the Court Ruling in their favor on most of the significant issues raised...

We understand you do not like the management. But if I read one more post about from you knocking managment on their lack of "Reserarch" I will call upon quick Draw MacGraw to silence you?...Lol...Lol...

Gil...

New Message
Please login to post a reply