Free

You said:...

"The next 2 months will reveal alot about the future direction of the company and it will be not be up for interpretation."...

Absolutely. That is what I meant by saying the DIGECOR case was DONE, DONE when the judge issues his Rulings on today's trial...

From our point of veiw and, (EDIG's in my opinion), the threat of being hauled in Court as parties to that squable had a chilling effect on the enthusiasm of prospective buyers of EVU...

Fortunately, as DABOSS has observed, the last 3-4 years, (the period of the Digecor Anvil hangging around EDIG neck), have been forshadowed by economic turmoil, (with most airlines going through consolidation and Bankruptcy), which was a mittigating factor in causing serriou ureperable harm to EDIG...

Now, EDIG of today (1) Has money in the Bank; (2) Has a very good product with multiple applications in eVU; and (3) is entering into cometition in an economically Growing market place. In short EDIG has no EXCUSES not to flourish, both economically and status vise, in the market place.....

And the next 2 months are the time frame for this story to unflod as we have been expecting it for the past 10 years...

Keep up with your contribution to this Board which are appreciated immensly by me and other long time investors who are here to see our ivestment succeed...

Gil...

New Message
Please login to post a reply