Free

FWIW... HRH

posted on May 20, 2009 09:54AM

If we wrote only positive posts here on this board...does anyone think we'd be up to, below or above 2 bucks and maybe a short opinion as to why if you'd like. My personal belief is we'd be within a nickel of where we're at.

All things being equal; no, not 2 bucks; but probably not 13 cents either. I’d say maybe 25-35 cents. Maybe that’s not terribly significant to you, but it would be to those who bought just last year at 11 cents (as I did). Positive posting in and of itself doesn’t move the share price, but it does comprise some percentage of market sentiment. Seems to me that it could only help... and now would be an excellent time to really try it.

As positive cheerleading posts tend to ignore the past, questioning and warning types of posts tend to ignore the future. At the same time that some say the company is in the best shape it’s ever been, that statement is too often followed by some warning of the risk - as if we and others didn’t already understand that risk. Far more helpful in my opinion are statements of how and why there is less risk today than before. The odds are changing for the better and I would like for more people to understand that.

It was a great time..probably will never experience it again.

Now see... there you go with the negative vibes, man. At this time in (May) 1999, what would you have said that the likely price of EDIG stock would be in January 2000? It just plain wasn’t foreseeable was it? Nor is it foreseeable today, but I say the percentage change between our current price today and the price next January could very well equal or exceed the percentage change between May 1999 and January 2000 (low to high). I’ll let someone else calculate exactly what that would be but even if I’m only half right, it would be a very nice gain indeed.

Bottom line is that I believe we WILL experience it again. That’s why I’m here and that’s why we should all be here. What’s the point otherwise?

- Sinkman

New Message
Please login to post a reply