Free

You said,

"However, the constant effort to focus on the negative and minimize all that is positive does nothing to add to shareholder confidence, which together with results maximizes the investment value." Then you admonished:

"Now, back to EDIG."...

.O.K. Let us try this as a starter for such discussions:

Recent posts here have been replete with actual, FACTUAL statements regarding what is taking place in IP litigation.

(1) By sman998:

A small technology company in Toronto has won a Texas jury verdict ordering Microsoft Corp. to pay it $200-million (U.S.) for willful patent infringement.

Because the jury found Microsoft had willfully infringed the technology, the judge is allowed to increase a jury award by up to three times the value.

(2) By DABOSS

Re: Samsung pays $350 million/yr to SanDisk to use its patent flash memory tech.

Frankly, I was surprised with the lack of attention given to these two posts that are a good example of what EDIG future holds for those who had the foresight to invest in its shares at this point in time.

Here are some of facts that we know:

(a) EDIG is a small technology company that had a very close relationship with SAMSUNG and its various 56 companies. Its relationship with SAMSUNG was far closer than that of the Canadian company sending emails to Microsoft who was given $200 Million times 3 by a Jury.

(b) Samsung, as the Goliath of the Tech Industry, will do anything to get that #1 Status as a world leader, and are not shy giving SanDisk $300 Mil. a year to continue with their quest.

(c) SanDisk who is getting the $300 Mil. a year from Samsung, itself was a long time partner of EDIG, and at the receiving end of EDIG tech.

(d) EDIG is suing Samsung and is awaiting a Markman Hearing by February of 2010.

It is illogical not to discuss the implications of the foregoing data on the future of EDIG, and continue focusing on the idiosyncrasies of the individuals posting here.

After all this is a Forum to discuss matters that relate to EDIG growth and increase in our investment.

When I look at the above stated FACTS, I see nothing but green in the future of EDIG. And I challenge any poster that says EDIG is not in the best shape it has been in the last 10 years.

The symmetry and uniformity of LAW mandates that EDIG be awarded similar, if not better judgments in its pursuit of its Monetization efforts. Already we have seen the results of the FIRST ROUND of DM Filings.

DM is waiting for his MARKAMN DECISION. That, my friend shall be the ROSETTA STONE, that will unlock the future of EDIG in full bloom, giving us a company that has a legitimate claim in the FLASH UTILIZATION arena, with partnerships with most of the significant players to continue to prosper. As you have NOTICED, most of the settlements have been a ONE TIME SETTLEMENT, with cross licensing and continued partnerships.

Gil...

New Message
Please login to post a reply