Free

OZ...You said:

"So far nothing has changed as far as the market is concerned."...

Look in the mirror; you see the current and for some time to come "MARKET" for this stock. And it is being hammered by the NNS in their infinite variety of ways everytime something positive is done by MM and EDIG...

Give me one reason an Institutional advissor will recommend an investment in EDIG at present while the STOCK MARKET is littered with carcasses of corporate Giants like GM that are on the pink sheets...

Heck even EDIG faithfulls like yours truly can triple his money by investing in stocks like GM in a week instead og having to put up with all the pontifications on this board which lately has become such a waste of tiime.

EDIG does not exist in a vacuum. it is part of the world economy that is in tatters...

I agree with you, WE KNOW EDIG TECH IS VALIDATED. The question that begs an ANSWER in this economy is will the GIANTS of the industry that are the ultimate users of EDIG TECH., the likes of SAMSUNG, SONY, APPLE, ETC., pay good money for ITS USE.?. That is when there will be the movement we all hope for and not a second earlier...

That is the logic of the current world MARKETS as I see it. This is no longer a stock that can shoot up to $5 dollars based on "expectations" alone. You are right. There has to be manifest sustantive change of the perceptions. Something like a POSITIVE MARKMAN RULING, or a MERGER WITH SAMSUNG...

Good Luck to all...

Gil...

New Message
Please login to post a reply