Free
Message: Re: Posts: Positive vs Negative qty of HL's Richardo
Jun 18, 2009 07:40AM
Jun 18, 2009 07:46AM

1st, since I post just over 7 times per day, I meet your suggestion.

2nd, I agree we may have too many HL's, frankly some have left anyway. billwilke's acct is not even active and I have confirmed that with Agora and Bill himself via e-mail last month. Agora's IT dept says "he's logged in and we can't figure out how to remove him."

Others have not posted in months and up to a year, and I just PM'd one of them, asking if he had moved on and not returning. I've had this conversation with another HL recently, and he's out of the stock.

I guess the question I have for the board, why do so few HL's participate in the assumed or defined roles Agora has for them? Such as: but not in any order...

1. flagging posts that violate the rules
  2. banning those who have only one goal, to disrupt
  3. deleting posts

There are other assumed duties, so be it.

My observation of who "does their job" are 1/3 of the total, and you are one of them and I thank you.

Another question...does a HL have to be someone who only says good things about EDIG, or is there room for those who are not so thrilled with the company?

And, what does it take to be accepted and "voted" in?

Who do you suggest being removed, why and who should replace them if any? If we only had 5, would all 5 perform the role expected of them, to keep this board "clean" as Agora calls it?

I'd appreciate your thoughts on this Richardo, as I've told you many times in PM's, I respect you and your judgement.

Regards, Joe.

New Message
Please login to post a reply