Free

Although I was sent an e-mail long time ago that I was a "President Plus HL" I have never flagged and or done any of the other duties, (EXCEPT ONCE), that are relegated to an HL by AGORA. That is because I am constitutionally against any form of impediment to Free Speech, (BERKELEY and all that ,you know!?)...

On the other I recognize the need for some sort of "control", over this sometimes raucous crowd, by those close to to the scene who do what needs to be done in "Real Time", to keep the Board focused on its objective rather than degenerating to another RB...

I believe AGORA'S current HL list is comprised of two catagories. (1) Those whose name is on the list because AGORA has considered them a long time steady contributers to this board, and (2) those who have been given the "President Plus" distinction and asked to help moniter AGORA in addition to being contributors to the discussion...

I agree that names on the list that no longer are "active" time to be decided by AGORA should be dropped as they clutter up the scenery. And perhaps AGORA may use a different color as to names of those who are designated and accepted the task of being moniters such as yourself...

It is alway good to know who the BASIEG are, so one does not cross their path lightly...Lol...Lol...

Gil...

New Message
Please login to post a reply