Free

Hub Leader Appointment and Duties.

posted on Jun 18, 2009 10:07AM

A few of us have PM'd in the past, and now the topic has come up publically, so I am volunteering to ask these questions.

1. What constitutes being appointed as a HL?

Is it, a) votes from others to be selected, b) quantity of posts per board, c) collective total of posts on all boards, d) star votes, e) thumbs, f) lack of violations...all the above? Anything else??

2. What in your view are a HL's duties?

3. If a HL disappears from the scene for months at a time, or never returns which some have done, what is in place to monitor this on your end?

4. How many HL's is your max if any and how do you arrive at a figure?

5. Should existing HL's monitor participation, regardless of what, and select or suggest who should be purged from the list and who if any should be considered to replace someone who has gone for good?

I recall my appointment being made because other HL's suggested it to you, I was asked if I wanted the "position" and I accepted.

Frankly, none of this is that big of a deal, but some folks are asking questions and making suggestions, so I decided to run it by you on everone's behalf.

Take your time in responding, as it's not a high priority issue IMO.

One more thing, is there a post maximum per day in your rules of use? I have not seen any....

Thanks, DISCHINO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply