Free
Jun 19, 2009 10:11AM

isn't it sad that the disgruntled have replaced the bashers.

Long term investors have either gone into lurk mode or considering selling out their positions, not as a result of the company's efforts but as a direct result of attacks against them and the company on a daily basis.

There is no need to have the cassandras (pro-bashers) of the world who held no shares but bashed on endlessly when you have investors knocking their own investment by attacking managment and discounting the results EVERY SINGLE DAY.

The disgruntles have worked in concert to drive investors away and I certainly don't see how or why new investors will come into replace them. That would seem to directly effect our investment at large.

Are you all that concerned with your own egos ?

Do you not understand that chatrooms are public forums whereby investors take a look-see at investor sentiment after 10Ks are made public, because what other means does a company like EDIG get any attention?

I bet my opinion comes under attack from the small but loud handful that have driven many others into lurk mode or who have left the investment all together. Even some of our hub leaders according to ....., left without saying a word.

When did we ever see in the past the 10k OUTPERFORMED, this is the first time that ever happened, instead of being extremely happy we let the bashers take the joyful moments away from us. Did any one of you buy your stocks because of the others? They were always bashers around what changed now? EDIG in the green we should listen to the bashers? Did you notice how they came rushing to the board posting none stop so they won't give a chance to anyone to enjoy the Great 10k?

Now none of them is posting, imo, they are happy, what's the motive behind it I don't know nor understand.

What I do know is that the pps is not up and investors are leaving.

Disgruntles, keep up the worthless work and may you be very happy that you are turning Agora into another ihub.

Jun 20, 2009 07:17PM

Jun 22, 2009 11:51AM
Jun 22, 2009 04:13PM
Jun 22, 2009 04:27PM
Jun 22, 2009 05:18PM
Jun 22, 2009 06:19PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply