Free

Guys & Gals

posted on Jun 23, 2009 04:05AM

After reading the latest posts, the commentary has become less about our investment, and more about mud slinging.

No amount of positive or negative comments, will change the current state in how potential or existing investors view whether or not EDIG will succeed from this day forward.

In case it has not been noticed, less and less posts are happening over the last six months or so. The "faithful" and contributors who offer Pacer information and related industry articles are still trying, but it has become over shadowed with "verbal fist fights" and it ends in a draw each time.

None the less, I remain confident EDIG will turn everything around, and I'm looking forward to the day that this board comes to their senses.

We have a great bunch of people in here, who when focused in the right direction, make owning this stock and participating in the forum worthwhile. When the personal stuff rears it's ugly head, which happens far too often, no wonder why so many long time members have chosen to take a time out. The list of those who have sidelined themselves is growing and I cannot blame them for that decision.

Take care everyone.

New Message
Please login to post a reply