Free

The message was in response to a post by Dischino concerning the number of posts regarding bickering, positive vs negative comments and I simply thought the number of off topic posts far exceeded those he was talking about.

How else can you comment about the non edig related posts without talking to the entire group who posts here.

Question....Do you like reading through 50-70% of the total posts that have nothing to do with edig?

It's a total waste of time, I guess not for those who have nothing else better to do.

My time is valuable, and I have difficulty wading through meaningless posts. And the subjest doesn't matter since it reflects the orignal post in a series and many times the subject has nothing to do with edig.

Also the number of recommends means nothing, you can count many posts that have several recommends and the original post again has nothing to do with edig.

Like a patent suit settled by two companies that have nothing to do with edig, what is the purpose of that? I could go on and on, but hope you get the point.

New Message
Please login to post a reply