Free

Sorry Mr/Ms skreal, but it appears to me that you and many others are pretty much clueless as to what this board was intended to be. It is not a spot to gather around for one big group hug while reciting incantations about e.Digital's "soon" to be greatness. It is a forum for discussion of all viewpoints and that includes those not so positive. If you only look at the positives of a company then you would one of those easily swayed by hypsters who would use you and your money (or what used to be your money). I love Dean, et al, to death and this forum would not be the same without his DD and upbeat posts. But I also like and respect LL and HRH for their balance and wit. This forum, and I'm sure you don't agree, has lost its' sense of direction. I, therefore, will make many of you happy and further reduce my own participation to only those posts that I feel truly provide value to the forum. Good luck to all of you. I sincerely hope the chorus you all will be singing gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling.

Kirk

New Message
Please login to post a reply