Free

John,

I happen to believe that in the world of penny stocks, the chatroom is the life line for investors to further their due diligence, due to the lack of analyst coverage as a result of the fragile nature of most of these issues.

Most here informed their brokers of EDIG back in 1999, not the other way around.

As a result, new investors look to chatroom discussions to dig deeper.

I applaud Agoora's decision and hope that each individual investor can discuss their investment perspective, agree or disagree without having to attack the company or other investors as a way to pass the time.

It is easy to get caught up into the scuffle as snide remarks are thrown back and forth but it is the investment in EDIG that should be the focus of the discussion and I think Agora was correct in taking action to get the discussion back on course.

Otherwise, bring dinkie back if a completely open forum is what you want.

Agora by definition, is a chatroom of controls that evolved as a result of other forums being unable to clean up their chatrooms.

Just about all of us came from RB and/or ihub.

Ask yourselves why.

Should you find Agora too controling for your tastes, those forums still exist...although in a vacuum.

And I am not aware of any campaign that occured to remove hrh. It came without warning but not without a history for them to evaluate.

New Message
Please login to post a reply