Free
Message: Re: Markmans as early as February of next year ARE THEY REFERRING TO EDIG HEARING !

For those that think SAMSUNG is the Markman target, I have a question for you.

How does EDIG management continue to give guidance for expected settements and filings this fiscal year if the courts are saying February is the earliest date for the next Markman court dates? What am I missing here?

"The first cases up got Markmans as early as February of next year, and trial settings in September of next year "

Has the SAMSUNG trial date been set yet? I don't think so, but I could be mistaken.

Based on that alone it would seem SAMSUNG would more likely result in a settlement this fiscal year as opposed to a Markman hearing if management expectations are accurate, followed by round 2 of filings and the Markman target in that second round of infringers set for September 2010...all based solely on the timing, imo.

For managment's expectations to be met and SAMSUNG to be the subject of a Markman hearing, a lot is going to have to happen in fiscal Q4 and I just don't see the timing working for all that to happen.

If DM can get a SAMSUNG settlment done, round 2 underway, a Markman hearing date for February 2010 and a court date for September 2010 EDIG could not only have another record year in revenues but be well along their way for any explosion that would follow a Markman win next year.

Or I could be all wet on this and SAMSUNG is the Markman hearing hopefully slated for February, if not sooner.

DM, what is going on???? LOL

Now would be a good time for a company update.

Earnings should be released next week.

New Message
Please login to post a reply