Free
Message: RE: The numbers... Shareholders Meeting Starts With a Bang! Fire Under The Big Top

RE: The numbers... Shareholders Meeting Starts With a Bang! Fire Under The Big Top

posted on May 20, 2005 06:57PM
DABOSS..Thank you for that post! I was about to post something very similar to MOXA, who I think brought up a good point. However, I was going to remind him if he remembered all of the little local video stores that started renting movies in the beginning and then where driven out by the larger stores and Blockbuster..(And I LOVE my Netflix.) However, that business at Blockbuster could also be taken over in the same fashion, by something better. Takes a few years for this type of thing to transpire, but it does. On the other hand, when something better does come to pass, maybe a Blockbuster or a Netflix will ADAPT, and potentially be a fantastic CUSTOMER in those areas, to say nothing of the cable guys. Thank you both for your posts! Very interesting to me, as I stated the other night, the point about videos being released to the public way sooner than they are now after movie house release.

T.K.

New Message
Please login to post a reply