Free

Murgirl, I support constructive discussion, questions and answers. I object to criticism of management and calls for more transparency, disclosure of strategy, etc from disgruntled, impatient stockholders on the board.

There is a difference. If we look like a bunch of malcontents to prospective investors, do you think it will help the pps?

I have been taking my Mother through retirement homes lately. We went to one and walked the halls and they seemed dark - the home did not appeal to her. We went back the next week and walked the halls again and it seemed much brighter and she liked the place. It turns out the first time we were there they were doing some electrical work and some of the lights weren't working.

The point is a few more lights made it brighter and it completely changed her perception.

It is so simple that I remain amazed that more don't get it. I did not buy Edig to enter into a debate of pros and cons, I bought it to make money. You may feel some moral obligation to perpetuate a scenario that to me amounts to bashing, but I don't.

Skreal

New Message
Please login to post a reply