Free

Re: Law360 Full Article - Sinacull LL

posted on Aug 27, 2009 12:06PM

The weather Man makes predictions every day, based on knowledge from the past. He may be right and he may be wrong....daily.

Cops arrest people every day, based on what they see, based on what they hear, and based in evidence. The "bad guy" may go to jail or he may not.

Most people frequent the same eateries, and the same meal they ordered the last time, may or may not be as good the next time.

Many were convinced DM was taking Samsung to Markman. I was convinced and stated it many times, we would not get that far, and a settlement would be reached. There were predictions yes, and predictions no. There's that darn word...predictions.

There may be a buyout offer in the making, and there may not.

Maybe we should shut the discussion down until Sept 18, or maybe not.

The history of being disappointed for the last 9/10 years is real, so I must give you that, but it does not mean that part of our history cannot change. We are in a brand new ball game here and the believers can see it.

The great thing about our forum, is we can agree to disagree....well, that's probably taking it too far.

I see good things in our future, and it's not based on a fantasy, but progress in the right direction, month by month.

Enough said about predictions...(:>)

New Message
Please login to post a reply