Free

Edig was an investment when it first came out. I got in and paid 24 bucks for it because it had an investment appeal. Since then most have gotten in because they were already in and we in the game of reducing the cost per share. We had plenty of dreams with some of the past products that were produced but never sold. We have EVY but the airline industry is itself in a state of callasps. Most today are hanging on because they expect a dicision by the courts to be in favor of Edig and that the litigation process against 176 violaters might, and I said might prove to be a home run. Thats not inmvesting that pure gambling. We are rolling the dice and hoping for 7/11.

If you invested in edig in the last 4 years thinking it had something going for itself , your head was some where your body wasn't. We were against the giants of the world and we were like a mosquito flying up an elephants ass with rape on it mind. We had to may no sales/ But hey I'm still here as one of the investors but for the litigation reason only.

New Message
Please login to post a reply