Free

Why many here invested in e.Digital

posted on Sep 13, 2009 09:51PM

It was because of the patents, the secured patents that we saw that were owned by e.Digital when we did our due diligence back in the 90's. I think that those patents were way ahead of their time and the world really wasn't ready to them yet, although I think it is a testament to many here that had the vision to see out into the future and go with their gut. Many went with their gut heavy and often, really believing that someday the world would catch up. Now the world is ready and we are beginning to see some daylight at the end, (or at the beginning), of the tunnel.

Now we will find out just what the giant Samsung thinks of these patents and that will be one of the first real tests of the strength of the patents that we all believed in so long ago. It's been a very tough ride for most. During all of this time, we have had good investment friends who have passed away and those who became very bitter and just kind of nastied away. We have had those who have had multiple heart attacks, life saving surgeries and other health ailments and those who just had to just jump ship altogether because they just had to, for a myriad of reasons.

I still think we guessed correctly and I think we might be about ready to find out if we did or not. Good luck to all who have hung in here for so long. I hope you all make a million.

09/10/2009

FINDINGS OF FACT AND CONCLUSIONS OF LAW: It is hereby Ordered that all of digEcor's remaining claims against e.Digital are dismissed with prejudice, and digEcor recovers no damages of injunctive relief. Judgment is entered in favor of e.Digital and against digEcor on all claims. Signed by Judge Clark Waddoups on 9/10/09. (las) (Entered: 09/11/2009)

New Message
Please login to post a reply