Free

I agree that there will definitely be a PR at the conclusion of the Samsung settlement. I think they will be mentioned by name as there won't be much doubt who the settlement is with. Anyone that can add and subtract can deduce the soul remaining infringer from the list of initial infringers. I suspect the amount of the settlement will not be disclosed but that too can be ascertained once the current financials are released in mid Nov.

What is important to those of us long time investors is that the outside investment community clues into the potential that eDigital portends. The downside has virtually been eliminated with the digecor ruling. The upside should play out over the next few months. The settlement / possible buy out, a new generation eVu player, the WAEA, DM's announcement of additional infringers, partnering with entities that will enable expansion other markets, and very positive financial results should all translate into the appreciation of the shareprice. With all that ahead of us I think our story will get out. We just need to be patient. Most of us have 10 years of experience being patient.

Larry

New Message
Please login to post a reply