Free

It certainly does change my thinking about it. I’m almost afraid to hope for too much more yet there has to be a reason why DM settled so soon when they could have been gearing up for Markman in just a few short months. While everyone else just wrote a check, threw in some XLAs, and was done with us, how is it that Samsung needs to do something more (besides just writing a bigger check)?

Does Samsung need the extra time to gather up the $5-10M or so in order to pay us? No, I don’t think so.

Does it have anything to do with EDIG’s business (including even taking an equity stake)? If so, then how will DM benefit? Someone posted earlier today (Gil?) that the extra time is to make DM happy. I tend to think that’s probably true... and if so, then it doesn’t appear to be as simple as DM getting their 40% of the settlement.

Something strange is going on... something good for us I hope... but something strange and surprising. I have a feeling that whatever it is, we will know about it within 30 days and it will be something that no one will have predicted.

- Sinkman

New Message
Please login to post a reply