Sep 17, 2009 10:02AM
Sep 17, 2009 10:28AM

Re: being fooled / teddy

in response to by
posted on Sep 17, 2009 10:34AM

Well said!!

Quick quote from RP at the SHM 9/17/08, in response to a question:

"Our enemies today, will be our partners tomorrow."

There are several senarios offered and they vary as to how positive of an impact it will make, so we wait.

Quick OT "theif" story:

In 1977, while I was at work, a 15 year old neighborhood male, who had worked at my house doing yard maintenance etc, who had also been inside my home, saw that I kept a metal bucket of change in the guest bathroom. He decided to clime thru the bathroom window which was 6' above grade in the back yard. The neighbor up the hill behind me heard Diablo, my 120 Lb King Red Doberman barking up a storm, and saw Diablo pulling the boy out of the window by his buttocks, then stepped back and continued to bark, and the kid ran and hopped the fence. Thank God my dog backed off, our there would have been a dead 15 year old...ya see, Diablo knew him...

Police came, I was called at work, came home, to here what happened. The neighbor could not ID the theif, but Diablo's foot prints on the wall told the story, plus the witness. I told one of the cops to drive to Pomerado hospital which was 1 mile away, and go find the theif in the ER....yup, he was getting patched up with needle and thread.

They brought the boy in handcuffs to my house hours later, asking what course of action I wanted to take, as he was a minor. My choices to this theif a) I will have you arrested and taken to jail and let your parents bail you out, or b) you can continue working for me, FREE, for one year, and I will not tell your parents. He took B.

Washed my cars, cut the lawn, pulled weeds...played with Diablo...hahaha!!!

I forgave this theif, made him pay for his actions, and we both moved forward, and he turned out to be a great young Man.

I guess for enough money, we can forgive Samsung.

Sep 17, 2009 11:02AM
Sep 17, 2009 11:18AM
Sep 17, 2009 12:24PM
Sep 17, 2009 01:32PM
Sep 17, 2009 03:06PM
Sep 17, 2009 06:19PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply