Free

minister--To say that after many years of the partnership that they had with Samsung and not a dime went into EDIG's bank account I'd say that the partnership was based on rash agreements with no protection for EDIG. That is stupidity. This was compounded many times by EDIG with other partnerships that today are also non payers. Its time to re-evaluate how you arrive at a partnership. If a said company comes to you and ask's how can your product enhance what we have and you design the product and then you give them what they were looking for and then they use your design and product and have not paid you for years , I say thats a stupid deal done by people that knew very little about who they were dealing with.

If you deny that Samsung was a legit company in the way they handled EDIG. then there is very little I can say to you. They are and were theives, and EDIG was a little nieve in the way they formed that partnership.

Samsung had hoped that EDIG would have gone by way of all flesh, caput. That EDIG survived was by no effort of Samsung or any of the other 170 infringers.

New Message
Please login to post a reply