Free
Message: Re: Dischino Visit / jonthezman...padron et al...Dischino

Sep 17, 2009 07:41PM

Just my personal opinion:

Ever since I have been involved with this company, management has been 'holding back' so as to 'protect' the shareholders. It's almost as though they have been on the brink of curing cancer, but nothing epic seems to ever occur. Sure, there have been partnerships that seemed to be signifcant, forged and what not. But nothing seems to happen that would make this company really take off and become one of the big boys instead of just hooking up with a few.

With that said, I realy don't know how the people who have been here before me do it and I don't know how those who have stuck it out over the past few years continue to do so. For me, getting back in recently at such a low price with the hopes that maybe this pops a bit seems like a low-risk, high-reward scenario. I just can't imagine having been enduring the past few years.

And just to be clear, I mean no disrespect to anyone here. I am not a child looking for an 'internet fight' and I surely have better things to do than piss off people whom I don't know on message boards. It just amazes me how a few years ago it was all about NDAs...and whatever came out of that? I mean, I know they can't spill the beans on all that goes on behind the scenes, but at some point something of significance should be able to be made public that clues us in to what is going on.

From what I see, we weren't wrong on the potential of this company. It's just that we were 'robbed.' I really hope that we can take back what is ours now...

New Message
Please login to post a reply