Free

Yes, things are getting exciting. Hence my note also read, 'Just show me the $!'

As for the Kool-Aid part, it had nothing to do with bashing management. Rather it reflected my sentiment that soon there will be no need to speculate (as has been the story with this stock for years), as things will unfold as details of the Samsung case are unveiled and so on.

Speculation is one thing, but ten years ago it was comparisons of eDigital to Quallcomm. Being a 24 year old guy new to the stock market, it sounded great and I thought I was on the fast track to an early retirement. Today, it seems as though many (while may not make the Quallcomm comparison) are thinking way to far ahead. My personal belief is that this company is headed in the right direction, but still has a lot to overcome. I am confident in my investment and I look forward to the coming months and hopefully, years. But I am also ten years older and hopefully a little more realistic.

So that's where I was coming from. Beyond that, I don't know what else to tell you other than if there truly is an 'ignore' feature on this message board- please use it if you don't like what I have to say (lord knows I would love to use it myself), but don't go accusing me of 'bashing.'

New Message
Please login to post a reply