Free
Message: Wall Street News Alert: Wall Street News Alert: Hot Stock to Watch:

DISCHINO...

The real "Publicity" of this stock is yet to happen, and it is not even about EDIG.

I looked over my file on EDIG, and it was in late October 1999 that I bought my first shares of EDIG.

I attended my first CES show in Law Vegas in January of 2000, and it was a grand and busstling event, resplendant with things to come, and EDIG was in the thick of it.

The rise to $24.50 took place in the first quarter of 2000 and by March of 2000 when the Tech Bubble Burst, I was left with 11000 share of EDIG "Free" and a faith that this stock was for REAL.

It is that faith that has sustained me through 10 years of exposure to incessant bombardment by those who would have me believe I was an idiot for continuing to buy EDIG, and they were here to "SAVE ME FROM MYSELF". My response to which has onsistently been "QUELL ARROGANCE?"...

Now, once again it is October, 10 years later. And here I sit with my several million shares waiting for an ANSWER to the question, was my faith in EDIG technology justified? ...

They say FAITH moves mountains. And When EDIG story is told it will be all about the FAITH of a group of informed citizens who sustained a penny stock for 10 years and got rewared ROYALLY...

The EDIG story will be a shining positive example of the validity of capitalisim in a period that we are suffering from worse dislocation in our capital markets due to excessive greed and down right criminal activity pervasive in Wall Street...

GLTA...

Gil...

New Message
Please login to post a reply