Free
Oct 11, 2009 09:02AM
Oct 11, 2009 10:00AM

I agree even if samsung doesn't buy edig, a continuing positive growth over time will get edig there. Still lots of infringers to go after. I do believe that with wencor law suit over and the big win edig was awarded will help to validate edigs role in the IFE as producing the best player, so good that wencor wanted it, and wanted edig out of IFE.

Forgot to mention RP must have a wind storm of events about to occur over the next 5 weeks for edig to be ready to face a lot of shareholders with a lot of questions in about 5 weeks imo. Lots can happen in that time, with news and pps, something is cooking just my gut feeling, sometimes all the ingredients are ready and lined up into place, in this case it would be multiple news events that could have a big impact on edig pps in a positive way i hope. I believe rp and ff are eager to get edigs listing back on the nas. This run will shed lots of light on things from a T/A point if we can get past .30 quickly because key points are .56 and .78 were in the dollars after that. JMO

I myself dont feel that samsung is buying edig but do feel that it will be their best settlement so far and are waiting to get it over so that they could use it as leverage into the next round if the settlement is a huge win $$$ for edig over a giant co like samsung, this would give more validation to next round of infringers and maybe thats what rp meant when he said next rounds should be eaiser until we get to markman if any one out there will go there with us.

Oct 11, 2009 05:54PM

Oct 11, 2009 06:47PM

Oct 11, 2009 07:01PM

Oct 11, 2009 07:51PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply