Free

Words of caution from Dischino

posted on Oct 11, 2009 09:02AM

In the last month or so, I have talked to a few of you, plus communicated via PM's and e-mails, and I have received comments and questions concerning things I have been saying for a few weeks.

I have been asked things like:

• OK, what are you hiding?
  • Where do you get your information?
  • Since you live so close to EDIG's office, have you seen anything we should know about?
  • What did RP tell you 9/17 that you are not sharing?
  • What's this prediction of Samsung buying us for $7/share?
  • What's this vision thing and the focus on the #7?
  • What do you dream about?

And people have said things like:

• Your "credibility" may mislead people, they will make buying/selling decisions on your comments and might get hurt financially. "Credibility?" LOL!!
  • You missed the SHM date by 24 hours...amazing. I say big deal...
  • I believe in you Dischino...oh, please folks.
  • Everything you say makes perfect sense.
  • You sure are on top of things Dischino.
  • Dischino, you have no clue what you are talking about...correct.

Here's the deal....

If you go back and read a sampling of my posts, I use wording such as, "I think, I hope, it is my dream, it is my wish, JMO, IMO, this is just me talking, this is an internal feeling, the #7 has a meaning to me and I will share it at the right time, if I end up correct or even close, I have a document I will show you at the SHM, and maybe even the day before at the Carvers happy hour."

This board is full of opinions, beliefs, predictions, speculation, border line hype/pumping..but ever so carefully said...me included.

I must admit, many of the posters here make me think about certain things they say, and when an event unfolds and they were right or even get close, I tend to listen to that person a bit more as time goes on, but; have I bought more shares because of these types...NO! Will I sell when they suggest it....NO!

If you find my posts "entertaining, informative, funny, clever, nicely word smithed, enjoy horrible grammer and spelling"...LOL...so be it.

If you have made any decisions based on my posts, you may get disappointed, but I hope not, as I have my rear on the line financially as well.

For 10 years I have been telling my Wife EDIG will hit one day...10 years!! On Friday Oct 9th when we closed at .215 and I told her, she said, "how are you going to feel and what are you going to do if Samsung does not buy EDIG for $7/share?" Like a true believer in e.Digital and great husband that I am (hahaha) I said, "well, then I suspect the Samsung settlement will be sufficient enough, and maybe a nice partnership agreement along with it, then DM does their thing and 20-30 infringers fall in rapid succession, with revs out the ying yang over time, and these events will drive the PPS to $7 or more."

So folks, I am not trying to mislead anyone, just participating as a POSITRON (love that word) as the rest of us, well...most of us.

Bottom line...ALL DECISIONS ARE YOURS.

GLTA, Dischino.

New Message
Please login to post a reply