Free
Oct 14, 2009 12:11AM
Oct 14, 2009 12:27AM
Oct 14, 2009 12:51AM

I was there. PTSC didn't sustain the move because management(ie the board of directors) did just about everything wrong. There was a cascade of pr that drove up the price. In retrospect, much of the pr seemed calculated to benefit Swartz.

EDIG is a different company. First, there is no toxic financing as there was with Swartz in the P company. There is no sharing of the patients with a private company run by lawyers of doubtful integrity. Management and the BOD at EDIG are stabile and much stronger. The EDIG patents have further reach with many comtemporary and future applications for them. There are viable partnership opportunities. There is a distinct possibility of a buyout. EDIG has a real product and presence in the IFE market with other potential applications. I am sure others could think of many more differences.

I bought my entire EDIG position with profits from PTSC. I am constantly seeing comparisons between the two companies but I feel much more confident in the ability of EDIG to sustain a big move. Everybody is excited about the next two weeks but I believe this will play out over the next two years. I do hope Dischino is right though. I would like to be rich by Christmas.

Oct 14, 2009 02:49PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply