Free

My thoughts.

posted on Oct 22, 2009 03:39PM

We all came to a conclusion that the reason that DM did not list other infringers was they needed to see where it was going. After all DM was going to see money only if there was a cash settlement also since that was their deal with EDIG.

That just does not seem reasonable. They already had 6 infringers that were made to pay. Small as it were they did pay up and DM made some of their investment back. Litigation cost money and DM puit it up as EDIG sat back. There for there was and there is no reasonable reason for the,m to have held back from listing others and keep a cash flow coming in.

As for a need fpor a non disclosure at this point still makes no sense. I'm sure that DM knows what the settlement is all about and what the money amount is. In other words their action has nothing to do with a non disclosure agreement. They should have proceded to list others they were going after if not for anything but for added money from other settlements.

The question then is , Is there another fly in the ointment. There is something that we the peons have no idea what is going on. Just what will be disclosed at the meeting on the 19 th is anyones guess but from my point of view unless there are ohter cases brought by DM there will be nothing to sing about.

New Message
Please login to post a reply