Free

LAW 360 has not yet picked up on the filing against NOKIA and the 18 other infringers, at least I haven't seen it yet and I check daily. In the past they have covered the news of new filings.

My point is that someone should be on top of a simple task like bringing it to their attention via a simple email of their oversight. A PR firm at some point could bring a new perspective on how to gain EDIG the exposure it requires to increase its marketcap, in light of the growth of its current core business, IP litigation. If not a PR firm than a dedicated new employee with a background in corporate relations/marketing. Certainly there are more than enough qualified people looking for work.

The fact is that EDIG is competing against lots of other investment options for investor dollars...Perhaps EDIG already has a plan that we will see unfold next week AND we must recognize that all this is still very new to the market and all the market recognizes currently is the first 6 settlements, which is old news...so we need to cut managment slack until they have more to share with the public.

Or course all EDIG needs to do is continue building its warchest and the stock will have an intrinsic cash value that will raise the pps automatically or they will be taken over for the cash alone.

Do we really want to wait for them to hit $300 million to see a pps of $1 or do we want them to appear as an investment vehicle for portfolio growth now?

These are all good things with which to be dealing....dwindling overhead, growing revenues, increasing profitability, debt elimination,...just looking for the vision to bet the next investment dollar on.

New Message
Please login to post a reply