Free

"I'm watching & am as positive as I have been in years!"

That's exactly where I'm at, and I suspect most of us.

In my way of looking at it, harsh words maybe, but the stock took off in 99/00 on the anticipation that the company would be successful in licensing their patents and selling widgets, which they were not. They were in debt, adding dilution as years went on, and failed in the CE mkt for lack of a better word, except for some eVU success and record sales of 5.5 mln...once thus far, and of course when the stk went to the moon, it was the tech bubble times as well.

What we have going for us now in my opinion, is a 180 degree turn around, and poised for a repeat of 99/00, providing they get their ducks in a row. I can't see this company doing anything else but upward from here.

Sometimes ya gotta roll the dice, have a strong stomach and hope the instints are on target for a change.

I have a friend that bought 300 shares at $3.00 years ago on my advice, she still has them, and when the IP stuff started and we drifted down to the dime range, I told her buy 27000 shares to get her avg down to 13 cents, and she told me I was crazy. She had the money, but was not a believer.

If this pops as I think it will, a visit will be in order, in my new car of course...hahaha!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply