Free

Well thank you my fellow pasta lover! :)

I missed way to many posts in the past two weeks after being in Phoenix last week (yes I was really there and that was not a dig at Phoenix7)...And I had knee surgery yesterday and the pain killers are making sure I am not feeling any pain! LOL

We do need to make sure we stop his bickering back and forth...I think Agora might just delete the whole EDIG board if we keep it up...And Andreas I am NOT suggesting that!!!

I think someone's point can be made in a clear and thoughtful way without belittleing or putting down another poster. There are plenty of times posts here bother me, from hyoing to constant insults about the company as I am definitely in between, but I know what to expewct by this point when I read someones post so if it bothers me, then shame on me...No one is forcing anyone to post anything here...

To the hypers, the stock will not go down due to the bashing so I think we can let go of that arguement...

To the bashers, we know they company needs improvement in some areas, but we are looking 100 times better then we were a year ago, so when you rub it in peoples faces that their investment stinks and providing info that we already know, well don't expect a pleasant reaction...LOL...

Gotta go lay down but I hope everyone has a very happy holiday season...and I hope we are all really rich soon!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply