Free
Message: Time & Sales - Friday 12/18/2009 Vol 37,720 Closed at .16

Re: Time & Sales - Friday 12/18/2009 Vol 37,720 Closed at .16

posted on Dec 20, 2009 04:33PM

Please carry on as you normally do.

Thank you for your blessings.

I will not reply to you...

That's what you keep saying...

I feel you have no purpose to this board other than to 'dictate' your personal feelings. Your apologies are not genuine, IMO of course.

You are entitled to your opinions

Please do not be offended if I do not reply to your nosey questions. Why? I haven't seen any of your posts contribute to E.DIGITAL's progress. I've only seen posts questioning other posters and I have a problem with that. I'm here to see EDIG's progress, not get into an ALL MY CHILDREN's soap opera.

So, I'm done with you Sir, unless you can provide information to this board that will help E.Digital's progress and most importantly..the rise in our PPS, which is not quite what I expected lately with all this positive news lately. I'm here for the profit..sorry if anyone here doesn't respect my openess. If things progress nicely , I could be in here for the long term.

Coyote, IMO, I said, IMO..I don't see your purpose on this board other than to disrupt.

You've made your feelings clearly known, repeatedly: You're not going to reply to me, I don't contribute enough if any eDig information for you. You don't like me and have a problem with me. And you've made it abundantly clear that you don't want to clutter the board and you don't want to get involved in a soap opera. I think you've proven that you're really serious.

I will keep my word and limit any further discussion with you to posts that are only company related. Don't worry I will not be offended if you don't reply to any questions or any of my posts. I will however respond to any post that I see fit.

Happy Holidays! :)

Coyote

New Message
Please login to post a reply