Free

Re: Volume

in response to by
posted on Dec 30, 2009 12:52PM

Dean, your message is right on. The fact remains that inspite of all the recent accomplishments of Edig the investing community does not know about it and remains sceptical. In San Diego many brokers are stucked with the image of the early 90's and they poo poo any suggestioin that Edig is now a different company. I had a talk with a couple of them the other day and they were really surprised when they heard the accomplishements of the company. It becomes, therefore, imperative that RP gets busy to spread the word starting with the local community. I undestand his thouhgts concerning the need to educate Wall Street but the task of educating the San Diego community should be easier and relevant for learning how to approach it before he sails in the blue waters of New York.

The behavior of SP is more due to the lack of investors and less to the problems associated with MM's. I will send an e-mail to RP and FF. If some of you do the same we might impress upon them the need to get busy on this front. Marketing is part and parcel of this game.

Happy New year to all of you and good hunting.

New Message
Please login to post a reply