Free

Appys no one is martying LL just simply pointing out the facts of his posts . lawyers love to argue and he fits that bill 100% . He is negative and a pessimist and criticizes others for being optimists. How can you own a stock that you do not believe in and criticize the company and management all day every day ? Does that make any sense ? Does anyone else see the hypocracy in that ? I am optimistic therefore I own the stock and like I have said many many times if edig fails and I lose my $ I am ok with that . No one forced me to buy edig as those bozos continue to insinuate and no one forced those bozos to buy it either . The point is if you no longer like or believe in the investment why not be true to your feelings and sell it and move on . Instead these bozos hold the stock and criticize edig and management all day long and then they justify doing that by saying that is how you invest WHAT ???????? get a clue

If edig were going to fail and go to zero it would have happened already as edig was on life support and given last rights many times . Things are brighter than they have ever been in edigs entire history

New Message
Please login to post a reply