Free
Feb 05, 2010 09:43AM
Feb 05, 2010 10:16AM
Feb 05, 2010 10:29AM
Feb 05, 2010 10:32AM

Don't get short with me because you opted to make an investment whose short term excitement turned into a long term play. Everyone faces an exit strategy option daily.

I don't write the script, only respond accordingly....and all things considered, am quite satisfied with where I sit currently...having taken that long time span to bulk up near the lows...again...and now looking at 170+ infringement suits favoring the investment. I believed the flash patent portfolio had value and today, 10 years later, am seeing DM make that case to over 170 companies.

To be talking about a penny stock from the go-go 90's still very much in play a decade later, certainly beats the odds.

As good and bad as EDIG has performed over the years, they are still very much in the game and present with a real scenario to once again have investors looking at possibly taking some long term capital gains this calendar year.

That's a lot more than can be said for a lot of other companies that had better reputations 10 years ago and who now, either don't exist or are greatly diminished.

DM is fully engaged in this process and ramping it up with every round.

EDIG management needs to make the case to the markets at large and then all will be right with the world.

Good luck to you and all who stayed the course, and of course, to all new investors seeking new investment opportunities.

Feb 05, 2010 04:48PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply