Free

At the 2008, yes...2008 SHM, a question was phrased something like this.."why have we not continued efforts in healthcare and other non IFE segments to expand eVU sales?"

RP's reply..."we can only do so much with what we have."

That statement was made Sept 17, 2008, just 8 days before the LG settlement and the company still in debt. It was the managment team itself over the last decade plus, responsible for marketing, and IMO, it was a lack of cash problem to some degree, for management not being able to make as many sales calls as they wanted to, nor higher a few reps to do the job, but if my memory is correct, they did have such on staff in years past, but could not continue due to lack of funds.

Selling the IP ended up being stolen, and now there is no choice but to go the DM route. As the word gets out, we have heard a few times that companies are approaching EDIG for a license agreement vs being a defendant in court.

It's not as simple as I describe, and EDIG needs to step up the pace on the marketing front, which I believe is happening behind the scenes, and it will bare fruit in time.

The hard part for many here, is the wait...me included.

New Message
Please login to post a reply