Free

Edig motion for amended complaint...

posted on Feb 17, 2010 08:17AM

If this motion is granted this week and defendants are given more time to respond, it will push back any potention settlements for this 4th quarter of fiscal 2010.

The possibility exists that fiscal 2010 final numbers will be lower than fiscal 2009..Edig will need at least $4 million to match last years gross revs.

Share price will continue to hover at this level for the forseeable future. All the potential is there for a great 2011, but it will take the whole year to realize the dollar impact to the company..The company will have to deliver on added value to stimulate the microcap funds.

I know investors get tired of hearing "I've been here since 1999, what's another few years", but that is the current situation. Know the level of risk with your invested funds.

It's the old risk-reward scenario. If you want the reward you have to take the risk.

I have plenty of risk with eDig, but am confident of the future reward. Patience is the key. If patience was a drug, I have been addicted since 1999. It's a hardcore addiction and no rehab can cure me...

GLTA and of course, this post is IMVHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply