Free
Mar 05, 2010 11:32PM

JOE , As i recall from SHM my perplex question in regard to APPLE and EDIG relation

with possible infringement ,he (COCOMELLI) was silent and did not make any comment.

However as i said he was very upbeat in regard to future explosion of SMART PHONES

like APPLE I-PHONE that carries multifunction capabilities and appreciation of EDIG

technology in that regard . When we discussed re those complex technology it came

the word INTEROPERABILITY in smart appliances . Now it gets your attention toward

micro OS super compact software with its ability to swich to multiple different formats.

Was he reffering to importance of micro OS in multifunction and complex smart

phones and appliances!!!.That was my guess that he

also reffering re micro OS video patent with encryption and its major impact on

e.DIGITAL market share and licensing effort .

I always save following comments re importance of micro OS from HAIYAKU that

was written many years ago

The key to understanding Edig's potential is in their multi-patented Micro OS (operating system software.)

This is a full-force, small footprint operating system that can be utilized in peripherals connected to the internet, whether by
wired, wiredless or via satellite. At present there are two versions of Micro OS. The full Micro OS stores and manipulates
compressed voice, music, image or video and conventional file data. It supports industry standard flash memory, miniature
(such as IBM's new 340 meg mini drive) and IDE hard disks. It has cross-platform capabilties and can utilize one or multiple
codec algorithms (MP3, AAC, EPAC, etc.). The range of
potential products is tremendous: from music players to digital
cameras to cellular phones, to name a few. It's beauty lies in the fact that it takes very little memory and has the capacity to
support an unlimited number of files, directories, and subdirectories. It is scalable.
Mar 08, 2010 12:17PM
Mar 08, 2010 12:26PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply