Free
Message: I started not to even post this but what the hey. Sent this morning to RP

I started not to even post this but what the hey. Sent this morning to RP

posted on Mar 11, 2010 11:19PM
Good morning Robert,
I was very encouraged a few months ago when you pointed out that additional elements would be put in place to increase institutional investment and that we would recognize those elements when implemented. Is there any possible way you could give us a little more insight (even in general terms) as to what that plan might include. After 11 years as an investor I am no better off than I was when I first invested (worse off actually). We investors have been beaten down by stagnant shareprice for so long that we have begun to accept it as a way of life. Our stagnant share price discourages further investment and beats the share price down even more due to lack of interest. I realize there are things you can't disclose, but there has to be something you could talk about that would give investors a little clearer picture of the plan to increase our shareprice. Even though I am still very encouraged by progress at monetizing our IP so far, I just wish the future could be clarified a little. Have a great SoCal day. Regards,
Kirk
Hi, Kirk,

There is no way to hint at these elements without disclosing them. When they are finalized, we will announce them and expect they will be catalysts to significant new investment interest. Thank you for your understanding and continued support.

Best regards,

Robert Putnam,
Sr. Vice President

e.Digital Corporation | 16770 West Bernardo Dr. | San Diego, California 92127
| p: 858.304.3016 ext. 205 | f: 858.304.3023 | rputnam@edigital.com

New Message
Please login to post a reply