Free

RP's statement was not intended to be a fact that it would be a 3-4 year process if we went to trial, but considering the CO 19 begain 11/2/09, a Markman is set for early Fall, and to set a trial date, select a jury etc, we burn over 1 year with that alone.

Many of the cases presented here by sman/others and what we read on our own about other such events, such as QCOM vs NOK, 3-4 years from filing a suit until obtaining a jury verdict and settlement is not out of the question. This court stuff moves at a snails pace.

I'm just of the opinion (just read all of doc 240) as this progresses over the next few months, a Markman ruling won't occur for all 15. I just think it's reasonable to assume, some or most will not want to take it that far, admit "guilt" and cut their losses, as the 1st 7 did in round 1, and 4 of 19 thus far, who did not even push the Markman issue.

If people have a few minutes, reading all of doc 240 is very educational.

In many ways doc 240 supports my previous opinions (before I read it) if they are the DM/Plantiff's statements, and in many ways on the opposite/defendant side, it shoots that theory down, and that's exactly what this legal rambling is about....you infringed and we will prove it, no we did not and we will prove it. What else is there?

New Message
Please login to post a reply