Free
Message: Gil, for the record Blunist (Paul) has no "purposes" for being here other
Apr 04, 2010 01:23PM
Apr 04, 2010 03:25PM
Apr 04, 2010 06:35PM

than the fact that he owns a substantial number of shares of e.Digital and, like all of us, would like to see some tangible results. Yeah, I know, we're seeing lots of settlements and lots of law suits and, of course, that means we are "going to the moon." Right. And we'll find the Big Rock Candy Mountain there when we arrive and all will live happily ever after. Unfortunately, we have been getting the "soon" approach to investor relations for too long. I first met Paul at an e.Digital shareholder meeting in either 1999 or 2000. Met DaBoss, JBocca, and many others. Some are still here: others are not. Paul has been an investor and still is. I'm not sure why this has become a stalag with the guy with the biggest gun in charge (don't get any panties in a wad; I am not referring to anyone in particular). What I do know is that stifling any dissent or discussion is not in the best interest of the investors represented here. Agora should be the only entity with the ability to ban posters. JMHOFWIW. Let's have a great edig week.

New Message
Please login to post a reply