Free

From B-Lunist:

Gil...

No, that is what Paul has been trying to tell everyone for a long time.

Agora let's hub leaders send out warnings like they came from agoracom, but agoracom rarely reads any violations. You are a hub leader and you can read the violation reports to see which hub leaders are processing the violations..

The reason Paul was restore was because agora looked at why Paul was banned and found no justification for it. So agora restored his account. But, an overzealous hub leader on the EDIG board banned him again for the post below. Do you see a valid reason for him to be banned for it?

We have received a violation report regarding your post and have found it in violation of our policy. As such, we have disabled your access to Agoracom.

From me (SGE):

As a Hub leader on the PTSC board, I can advise that on some occasions (based on rank of perceived offender, I believe) it is possible for a Hub Leader to do an unilateral "ban poster". I've never done it, but it can be done.

BTW, we're having some serious Hub Leader corruption problems on the PTSC board IMO. Don't KNOW about over here, as I rarely visit these days.

And I do like B-L's suggestion about providing visibility of who's doing what to whom when it comes to managing violations (who reported, who processed). This could curb the non-sense, though I seriously doubt Agora would provide this.

GLTALs,

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply