Free

Dear Silversurfer,

There is not any question that your contribution to this board has been valuable. In fact, if "contribution" is to be used as the criterion of importance then I choose you above many members of this board. But being an important member of this board does not mean that your judgement in all matters is so impecable that all of us will take it for granted. These two things are independent from each other and it is wrong to subject the members of this board to the "blackmail" of either him or me. Actually I for one want you both . He has reperated himself many times and insisted on many topics. But I can say the same thing about many other posterts too. His sin amounts to the fact that he is pessimist regarding the ability of the management to manage. On that I agree with you. But by the same token we have been subjected to the opposite view for years by the same people. Sofar their predictions and aphorisms have never come to pass and in quality have varied between the trivial and the unbelievable. Unless we use the same criterion in both cases, there is always the problem that we see the content of the various posts selectively. Put your revolver back in its holster soldier.

New Message
Please login to post a reply