Free
Apr 05, 2010 08:34PM

I believe the "elements" will have to do with the introduction of the enhanced eVu player and the connectivity it will bring to the marketplace. I suspect it will involve partnering with more than one entity and expansion into another market. The logical new market is likely healthcare, as it has been tested and the enhanced eVu has been taylored for a wide range of applications. Connectivey being the application that most enhances its new added feature sets. In a hospital enviornment connectivity combined with closed content (database) can enable significant cost saving benifits. I think the intent is to create an efficiency within the industry that permits bed side decision making that allows personalized care with historical background and real time accounting updates. Been pondering this notion for awhile trying to make sense of a conversation that I had with Putnam last week that basically danced around the subject but didn't yeild much more than insight.

This may be a bit of a stretch and it could be as simple as partnering with Airbus or Boeing with a second generation IFE that permits online / onboard connectivity.

Either of these elements when announced would attract significant investment interest. I do believe the time line for this announcement is linked with the introduction of the enhanced player. In an ideal world the player, partners, and initial costomers will all be linked in the same press release. That would make it self evident to me!

Larry

Apr 06, 2010 12:04AM
Apr 06, 2010 10:14AM
Apr 07, 2010 09:14AM
Apr 07, 2010 11:04AM
Apr 07, 2010 11:35AM

Apr 07, 2010 12:33PM
Apr 07, 2010 12:38PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply