Free
Message: Short & Long Term Predictions for EDIG (3 months, 6 months, 1 -2 Yrs)

You asked, what is the

"outlook for EDIG over the short & long term. I have been watching the market cap of this stock slowly but steadily shrinking from $40 M to the present $33 M over the last 4 months?"

And then you OPINED:

"The Best is yet to Come!" Stay the course & average down if possible."

FIRST:

Market Cap. is a reflection of the number of shares times the price being traded. Markets use data to arrive at the Value of the shares of a company, such as price as a multiple of earnings of a company called PE; or, how does the "Bottom Line" of the company fares; or, what is the "Potential" for increesed earnings, etc., etc.

EDIG has always been about "potential", AND NOT MUCH ELSE...

Thus your advice that EDIG investors should "Stay the course & average down if possible, as the best is yet to come" is the only logical advice. In the present day Market if one takes the "Potential" out of the equation EDIG should be no more than $.05 dollars.( I think I said that 11 years ago, lol.)...

When EDIG went to $24.50 a share, it was all about "Potential" and nothing else. The Market Valuation of Edig of today is still dependant on "Potential" to be realized, except Except EDIG of today has 4 times as many shares as it did then...

Those of us who have been around for 11 or so years have already traversed the path of "averaging down" you outline for us, and we are still waiting for the "potential" to be realized.

Realistically,( Boy how I hate to use that word, Lol), one cannot any longer depend on "Potential", or "Home Runs", or "telephones are ringing off the wall", or "Soon", or even "Elements coming into Place", to affect the value of the PPS in any significant way. Furthermore, the percentage of the "NEWBEE" shareholders who can and are willing to "Average down" has shrunk to a point that they cannot be a force in even stopping further sliding of the pps from this point...

We are down to the one and only hope, and that is the current Court proceedings and the effect they may have on the pps...

The time line for that is already posted here and all arrows point to June-August-October of this year...

I am holding my share, and as you admonish "average down If possible", and for me that means further slide from this point...

Hope this helps...

GLTA...

Gil...

New Message
Please login to post a reply