Free

Posted On: March 12, 2010
by Karen Olson

Technology Expert Witness On Computing Power
In Four Billion Cell Users: Computing Power Anytime, Anyplace, technology expert witness Ron Maltiel of RMG Associates writes:

We are on the verge of the next computing technology wave - a merging of cell phones, laptop computers, internet, gaming controllers, and navigation devices. The new products do everything a laptop can do and are small enough to fit in a pocket, are always at our fingertips, connect to the internet everywhere, all the time and lend themselves to merging the physical and cyber worlds. There will be ten times the number of mobile internet users versus desktop internet users. The potential for this market is much larger than any of the previous computing technology waves.

Since semiconductors are the major building block of these electronic devices, this growth wave will be the key driver of semiconductor chip growth. After all, integrated circuits (IC) make up half of the manufacturing cost for the Google Nexus , Apple iPhone, Motorola Droid, Palm Pre, and Toshiba TG01. Best estimates indicate an annual growth rate of 30% for semiconductor companies over the next year''

http://www.expertwitnessblog.com/2010/03/technology_expert_witness_on_c.html

11-20-09
41. CHAT WITH COCOMELLI
He was very upbeat! He said we will appreciate e.DIGITAL patents by next year when new APPLE
I-PHONE with many complex gadgets that will be introduced into market. That is the time we are going to appreciate e. DIGITAL patents.

Addendum:
In regard to APPLE and my conversation with COCOMELLI he did not make any comment
as APPLE in the infringers list. He was very intrigued and was excited re I-PHONE
technology that has been capturing entire market (he pulled out couple of times his
I-PHONE and indicating to that). His comment was as the I-PHONE get loaded withmore complex technology it will be the time that e.DIGITAL technology will be
appreciated further and shine. Seems e.DIGITAL technology will glue
all those complex chip together.''

Now consider me/doni Q/A on a MOS Chip

emit...

May 15, 2010 08:16PM
May 15, 2010 08:40PM
May 15, 2010 09:19PM
May 16, 2010 01:14PM
May 17, 2010 09:33AM
May 17, 2010 11:24AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply