Free

murgirl1, these are your recent questions to the board and I was hoping you could share your DD with the board as to any answers you’ve discovered. TIA.

·Anyone have the [SriLankan] numbers? 1000 units? 2000? 3000? 4000? How much per unit? Numbers people!! Who has them?

·It is like saying you have 100% more profit from the year before. Okay..but what was the profit the year before? 100,000....20,000,000. You need that information to determine value.

·These are the questions that need answers: How many units do we need sold to be profitable? What is our net profit on a unit? How many units are sold?

·What I realized when I read the PR is that I don't know much about the numbers regarding the eVu and I don't think many here do either. Bottom line question...when/what makes edig profitable on the eVu?

·I would also like to know if there is a great deal of concern by edig management regarding Mezzo adding other product and the iPad offerings by them and others. I believe our encryption capabilities make edig more attractive for the studios..but does the industry or the consumer (traveler) require this?

·It would also be nice to know more about the over all dollars involved in the iFE industry..since this is our only offering.

-----------------------------------

On 27 Jun 10 you wrote, “I have only asked the hard questions that all of you seem to forget!”. The problem is you’re asking the board and no one here knows. The same day you also wrote, “I can not enlighten you. E.Digital can however...”. So when are you going to do some solid DD and get the answers you seek instead of continuing to whine and violate this part of Agora Rule #5?

“Also included in this category is repetition of the same question, fact or opinion over and over after a response has been provided or if there is currently no ascertainable answer.”

-----------------------------------

I am not invested in EDIG because of IFE and doubt anyone else is either. Do I wish EDIG invented the iPod, iPhone or the iPad instead of the eVU? Absolutely, but they didn’t. I am not expecting much from eVU sales but rather, am expecting EDIG to become a different company through the monetization of their patents. If EDIG is successful in getting tens or hundreds of millions of dollars from patent licensing, it will open up a multitude of possibilities for EDIG to morph into a strong, company attractive to micro cap funds. That’s what we’re here for; price per share appreciation through their patents, not IFE.

New Message
Please login to post a reply